The JA Bowl-A-Thon is rolling into a community near you! Every year, JA supporters head out to their local bowling alleys to be involved! Form your own bowling team and enjoy a fun afternoon – all while helping to support financial literacy and workforce readiness in our youth.
2016 Event Dates:
Saturday, January 30
Rose Bowl, Muscatine, IA
Saturday, February 6
Lee's Lanes, Geneseo, IL
Saturday, February 27
Highland Park, Bolwmor Lanes, Miller Time, QC Family Entertainment, Quad Cities, IL & IA
IV Super Bowl, Peru, IL
Plum Hollow Family Center, Dixon, IL
Friday, March 4 & Saturday March 5
DeWitt Lanes, DeWitt, IL
Saturday, March 5
King Pins at Fun City, Burlington, IA
Cherry Lanes at Diamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
Saturday, March 12
Plaza Bowl, Clinton, IA
Additional tour dates to be announced:
Crown Lanes, Princeton, IL
Here’s how it works!
1. Recruit a team of 5 bowlers. (You plus 4 others. Bowlers aged 18 or under are required to submit signed Parent Permission Form to Junior Achievement prior to participating in the event.)
2. Set a fundraising goal of $300 or more per team. Your team is an essential part to the success of JA’s mission. Team pledges are used to cover the cost of programs in local schools. We ask every team to reach its minimum pledge of $300 so we can meet the demand for JA programs. Your team packet will include fun ideas on how to raise money.
3. Send in your team registration form and entry fee of $50 per team (this covers cost of games, bowling ball and shoes for each team member) to reserve your lane.
4. Deposit your team pledges at sponsoring bank or give to the bowl-a-thon coordinator at your site.
5. On the day of the event relax and have fun!
For more information, please contact the Junior Achievement office at: 309-277-3919 or email@example.com.
"The JA Bowl-A-Thon is fun! Not only is it a great team builder, but it feels good helping the kids in our community prepare for their future!"
- JA Bowl-A-Thon Participant