The JA Bowl-A-Thon is rolling into a community near you! Every year, JA supporters head out to their local bowling alleys to be involved! Form your own bowling team and enjoy a fun afternoon – all while helping to support financial literacy and workforce readiness in our youth.
2015 Rock 'n Bowl Tour
Saturday, February 7
Crown Lanes, Princeton, IL
Saturday, February 28
IV Super Bowl, Peru, IL
QC Family Entertainment Center, Bowlmor Lanes, Miller Time, and Highland Park, Quad Cities IA & IL
Plamor Lanes, Muscatine, IA
Friday, March 6 & Saturday, March 7
DeWitt Lanes, DeWitt, IA
Saturday, March 7
Clinton Plaza Bowl, Clinton, IA
Saturday, March 14
Lee Lanes, Geneseo, IL
Plum Hollow Recreation Center, Dixon, IL
Saturday, April 18
Cherry Lanes, Dubuque, IA
Additional tour dates to be announced:
Here’s how it works!
1. Recruit a team of 5 bowlers. (You plus 4 others. Bowlers aged 18 or under are required to submit signed Parent Permission Form to Junior Achievement prior to participating in the event.)
2. Set a fundraising goal of $300 or more per team. Your team is an essential part to the success of JA’s mission. Team pledges are used to cover the cost of programs in local schools. We ask every team to reach its minimum pledge of $300 so we can meet the demand for JA programs. Your team packet will include fun ideas on how to raise money.
3. Send in your team registration form and entry fee of $50 per team (this covers cost of games, bowling ball and shoes for each team member) to reserve your lane.
4. Deposit your team pledges at sponsoring bank or give to the bowl-a-thon coordinator at your site.
5. On the day of the event relax and have fun!
Check out our contests. Now, there are two ways to win!
To register your team contact Leslie Corlett at 309-277-3919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"The JA Bowl-A-Thon is fun! Not only is it a great team builder, but it feels good helping the kids in our community prepare for their future!"
- JA Bowl-A-Thon Participant
Thank you to our sponsors:
Bureau County Republican
Central State Bank
Clinton National Bank
DeWitt Bank & Trust Company
Dubuque Bank & Trust
Heartland Bank and Trust Company
James Hardie Building Products
KCLN AM 1390
Mac 94.7 and 93.1
Midland States Bank
The Radio Group
My Rock River Radio
Sauk Valley Broadcasting
Walmart - Dixon
Walmart - Sterling