Participating in JA BizTown? Please complete the School Agreement form below.
2020-2021 JA BizTown School Agreement
To help students receive the best experience, Junior Achievement of the Heartland commits to the following and will provide:
- JA BizTown program experience (curriculum + online or in person simulation)
- Teacher, parent and volunteer training (online or in-person)
- Materials for use during the on-site visit
- School consultations (on phone, through email or in-person)
- Digital material access and/or print curriculum
For the 2020-2021 school year, your school will commit to:
- Delivering the JA BizTown program to 4th, 5th or 6th grade students from your school by way of JA BizTown traditional curriculum and the NEW JA BizTown Adventures online simulation.
- Save JA BizTown curriculum binder each year.
- Paying the per-student fee of $7.50 per student that received classroom instruction. Junior Achievement will secure funding for the balance of the program cost. Payments should be received within 30 days of your JA BizTown simulation.