Participating in JA BizTown? Please complete the School Agreement form below.
2021-2022 JA BizTown School Agreement
To help students receive the best experience, Junior Achievement of the Heartland commits to the following and will provide:
- JA BizTown program experience (curriculum + online or in person simulation)
- Teacher, parent and volunteer training (online or in-person)
- Materials for use during the on-site visit
- School consultations (on phone, through email or in-person)
- Digital material access and/or print curriculum
For the 2021-2022 school year, your school will commit to:
- Delivering the JA BizTown program to 4th, 5th or 6th grade students from your school by way of JA BizTown traditional curriculum or self-guided student curriculum, and either on-site simulation or the NEW JA BizTown Adventures online simulation.
- Complete the REQUIRED training by JA Staff for all teachers new to the JA BizTown curriculum. Please contact email@example.com to set up training for new teachers.
- Save JA BizTown curriculum binder each year.
- For on-site simulation must:
- Arrange student transportation.
- Secure a minimum of 14 adult volunteers. Note: A maximum of 18 adult volunteers is ideal for the most impactful student experience.
- Serve as liaison between adult volunteers and Junior Achievement. Teacher must inform volunteers of their responsibilities, inform volunteers of mandatory Volunteer Training 1 hour before on-site simulation visit, and email volunteer shop assignments to Junior Achievement three-five days prior to simulation date.
- Paying the per-student fee of $15.00 per student that received classroom instruction. Junior Achievement will secure funding for the balance of the program cost. Payments should be received within 30 days of your JA BizTown simulation.