Students in grades 7-12 have the opportunity to participate in the JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair which features a self-guided curriculum, career assessment and business exhibits providing downloadable career information and exhibitor videos.
How to Get Started:
- Student Curriculum & Workbook which can be downloaded and saved to a device includes:
- Pre and Post Student Survey links
- Four pre-event sessions, the JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair website link and one follow up session
- JA Digital Career Book – Found within the Student Curriculum & Workbook, this Junior Achievement USA hosted website includes a Career Interest Inventory and more.
- The JA Digital Career Book website and account creation is separate from the information provided for the JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair platform. When registering for a JA Digital Career Book account, please select “Heartland” as the location.
- To save Career Interest Inventory results, register for a Junior Achievement account to save Career Interest Inventory results and track progress over time. OR Click “Take the Inventory” to take the Career Interest Inventory without registering for a JA Account. To save results, copy and paste results URL into an email and email to yourself.
- Virtual Career Fair Website – https://jaheartlandinspire.vfairs.com/
FAQs & Resources For:
Do you want to grow the future workforce?
JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair is serving these counties:
Illinois Counties: Bureau, Henderson, Henry, Jo Daviess, La Salle, Lee, Mercer, Putnam, Rock Island, Warren, and Whiteside
Iowa Counties: Allamakee, Cedar, Clayton, Clinton, Des Moines, Dubuque, Jackson, Lee, Louisa, Muscatine, Scott, and Washington
Wisconsin County: Grant