JA Finance Park®
Participating in JA Finance Park? Please complete the School Agreement form below.
2021-2022 JA Finance Park Agreement Form
Junior Achievement will provide the following:
- JA Finance Park curriculum, including materials for classroom instruction for teachers and students.
- One four-hour class visit to JA Finance Park.
- Materials for use during the on-site visit, including calculators, handouts, and pencils.
- Teacher Orientation and Adult Volunteer Training (if on-site visit)
- Unlimited phone and email consultation.
Participating teachers agree to:
Junior Achievement of the Heartland is following guidance provided by Junior Achievement USA, Center of Disease Control, and local health departments.At this time we are unable to ensure social distancing during the interactive on-site simulation for the JA Finance Park program. To protect our guests during the on-site simulation, we are requiring all individuals wear masks while inside our facility. If a guest arrives without a mask, JA of the Heartland will provide one. We will review this policy throughout the 2021-2022 school year. It is subject to change.New teachers to the JA Finance Park curriculum are required to attend a Teacher Orientation session prior to using and receiving the classroom material. Contact JA World Program Director for training schedule.
- Previous JA Finance Park teachers please save your curriculum binders each year.
- Integrate four-six weeks of JA Finance Park curriculum into lesson plans prior to on-site visit or virtual simulation using materials and activities provided by Junior Achievement.
- For on-site visit, arrange student transportation for on-site simulation.
- For on-site visit, secure a minimum of 1 adult volunteer for every 8 students. Teachers will inform volunteers of their responsibilities. Volunteers are asked to be at JA World one hour before students arrive to go through training.
- Provide feedback to JA local and national staff when asked.
The session includes an introduction to the JA Finance Park curriculum, an introduction to JA Finance Park manual, and tour of the JA Finance Park facility and/or the virtual simulation.
The JA Finance Park program cost is $30 per student. The school fee is $10 per student program materials package. Junior Achievement will secure funding for the balance of the program cost. PLEASE NOTE: PO# must be included with billing contact information and principal’s signature.