All the information you need for your JA Inspire™ Virtual Career Fair visit!
Complete the curriculum and review the workbook content before your JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair visit so you are ready to take full advantage of this opportunity to explore your future.
Check out all the organizations and careers available to explore during your JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair experience. Click on the organization logos to link directly to their web pages. One of them may be your future employer!
The JA Digital Career Book provides you with a unique opportunity to engage in detailed career exploration, with a focus on opportunities in our community and regional area. State-of-the-art technology includes graphic depiction of careers; an assessment to provide you with suggestions on careers that best suit your interests, talents, and values; and the opportunity to explore postsecondary education requirements, cost, and regional opportunities.
Before the Event:
Day of the Event:
After the Event & Miscellaneous:
- Go to jaheartlandinspire.vfairs.com
- Click on the orange “Login” button
- If you are a student and participating through your school, you will login with the username your teacher provided to you.
- If you are student who registered on your own, you will login with the username and password that was included in the registration confirmation email you received from vFairs.
- If you have not registered for the JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair, go to jaheartlandinspire.vfairs.com and click on the “Register” button.
If you need technical support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon logging into the JA Inspire Virtual Career Fair, you will watch a video welcoming you to the event and explaining how the career event works. In the event lobby, you will have the choice of visiting (1) the hallway(s) where you will visit different booths focusing on careers, trades and colleges; (2) auditorium that will feature webinars and presentations.
Approximately 2-3 hours; longer if you wish.
Yes, we encourage you to log back in and look around. The website will be available until June 3, 2021. You might also speak with an adult, family member or friend about jobs that interest you.